- This event has passed.
Tulsa Farmers Market
May 30 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
For the Weekend of May 30th-
Walkup Farm Stands in Tulsa:
- Abundant Microgreens – Microgreens & sunflower shoots, Saturdays 9-12pm behind Circle Cinema (10 S Lewis Ave.)
Hungry Duck Farm- Seasonal produce, Saturdays 9-12pm @ 2219 E. Admiral.
- Creekside Plants & Produce, Blakley Family Farms – Pork, beef, eggs, & plants, Saturdays across from Pancho Anaya Bakery in Kendall Whittier, 9-11 am.
- Greenwood Farms – Pork, beef, chicken, eggs, duck eggs, dog treats & more! Saturdays 9-12 pm behind Circle Cinema (10 S Lewis Ave.)
- Redbird Ranch Fare – Beef, lamb, pork, eggs & some prepared foods, Saturdays 8:30-11 am in Ziegler’s parking lot (Admiral Blvd & Lewis Ave)
- T’s Kitchen Door – Freshly baked bread, cookies, and other baked treats, Saturdays 9-12 pm in Whittier Square
- Thao Farm – Seasonal produce, Saturdays 9-12 pm behind Fair Fellow Coffee
Preorder for Pickup:
- Gnome Grown– Fresh gourmet mushrooms, Customers can pre-order via email or phone and pick up at arranged times. www.gnomegrownmushrooms.com firstname.lastname@example.org 918.808.5477 or customers can message us through our instagram @gnomegrownmushrooms
- Honey Creek Farms – Lavender plants & Lavender products, www.honeycreekfarm.com
- Prairie Thyme Farms – Goat milk, cheese & soap, Preorder by Friday @10am at https://app.barn2door.com/e/QnpJ9/all Be sure to choose the Tulsa option at checkout. Pickups THIS Saturday and every other Saturdays 10:30-12pm @473 Bar (2224 E. Admiral BLVD)
- T’s Kitchen Door – freshly baked breads and baked goods, Contact: email@example.com | 918-625-6892 Taking orders thru Facebook, text, email, phone. Please note, next available pickup is May 23rd
Tria Yang Farms – Preorder by Thursday Afternoon for Saturday pick up
~This Week’s available produce:
Baby bok choy – $3.00/ bundle, Baby Kale – $3.00, Cabbage – $2.00/ head, Carrot – $4.00, Chinese Broccoli – $3.00, Chives – $2.00, Cilantro – $2.00, Fresh Cut flower – $15.00/bouquet, Garlic – $3.00, Green Onion – $2.00, Mint – $2.00, Mix leaves lettuce – $4.00 a bag, mustard green – $3.00, Radish – $3.00/bundle, Sugar snap pea – $4.00/ pint or $7.00/quart
These items below are available to purchase when you pick up your items.
Asparagus- $5.00/bundle, Beet – $3.00/bundle, Green bean – $5.00/quart, Wax beans – $5.00/quart, Zucchini squash – $4.00/quart
~Place an order by Thursday night and pick up Saturday 9-11 at Heirloom Rustic Ales. **Please bring exact change at time of pick up or pay via paypal, change will not be provided to minimize contact **Minimum order $15
Orders can be made by filling out this form:https://forms.gle/64PrTTVW61Gq5FCz9
- Wagon Creek Creamery – Grass-fed beef & dairy, eggs, & some prepared foods, Wagon Creek Creamery will come to Tulsa with preorders every weekend. Those that are on my Tulsa email list will receive a notice when the order opens. We also have set up Fed Ex one day ground which serves most of the state.