As regulations and closures begin to lift, some Kendall Whittier businesses are reopening with safety protocols in place.
While this list is intended to be updated regularly as new information becomes available, it will be imperfect due to how rapidly things change. For best results, doublecheck with the businesses directly.
Last updated: May 8, 1:15 p.m.
• Wine & beer delivery
• No-contact curbside available (includes beans, coffee and meal deals)
• Patio seating is available
• Expect to add take out option in a week
• Patio open for cans only (one group per table, max 8)
• No standing room
• Cash free
• Curbside and delivery available
918-277-1101 | by appointment only
• Clients must have an appointment to be in the salon.
• Clients should wait outside until their appointment time is ready.
• Clients must have hair fully washed and dried with 24 hours or less of their appointment time.
• Clients must wear a mask to and throughout their appointment. Staff will wear one as well.
• Clients must sanitize their hands upon entry.
• Clients must fill out a questionnaire and waiver before attending their appointment
• No one may enter the building unless and until they are having their service performed (exception: necessary medial and accessibility)
918-221-6800 | by appointment only
• Open to private appointments (no more than 3 guests)
Cabin Boys Brewery
• Taproom limited to ordering and take away only
• Tables in warehouse and patio have been spaced more than 6ft apart and are restricted to only one group (max 8 people)
• All beer is $6 and served in single use 12oz plastic cub
• No cash transactions
• Staff will wear masks and gloves
• Tables will be sanitized after each use
• Taproom restrooms are closed, but portable restrooms will be available outside
• All games, paper menus and water stations have been removed
• No dogs allowed in the taproom or warehouse
• To go packaged beer (cans & bombers) & curbside available (until May 15)
• Virtual screenings available
• Stay tuned for potential curbside popcorn in the future
• Working through some changes to allow reopening with social distancing this summer
Ever Something Event Styling
• Contactless delivery for Mother’s Day
Fair Fellow Coffee Roasters
• Whole beans available online
Flash Flood Print Studios
• Closed to the public but taking orders for production (limited staff on site)
• Online store with shipping
• To go and curbside pick up available
• Dining room closed
Heirloom Rustic Ales
• Curbside crowlers to go
918-872-0501 | Dine-in reopening May 8
• Call-ahead or reservations required
• No groups larger than 6
• Temperature checks with a no-touch thermometer for guests and staff
• Staff will be wearing face masks
• Hand sanitizing stations are available, please use upon entering and as needed
• Dining and bar seats will be spaced 6ft apart
• Pens, salt & pepper shakers, menus, etc. sanitized after each table seating
• Full menu for curbside & delivery (online ordering now available)
Jo and June
• Curbside pickup available
Marshall Brewing Company
• Carry out orders with social distancing protocols
Mother Road Market
• Curbside pickup available
Pancho Anaya Bakery
• Open for carry out only, taking extra sanitation measures
Perry’s Meat Market
• Open for meat, grocery or deli needs
Ritual Electric Tattoo
• All clients and tattooers required to wear a mask at all times
• Clients should stay in their vehicle or outside until their tattooer cals them or otherwise notifies them it is time to enter
• No extra guests or support friends allowed at this time
• No food or drinks allowed anywhere
• Clients are asked to maintain a minimum of 6ft between yourself and all others unless your artist I approaching you.
• Unless instructed, don’t touch anything
• If you are sick or have been recently, we will need to reschedule you.
STEMcell Science Shop
• Online ordering with shipping
Tulsa Farmers Market
• Some vendors have pre-order pick up or walk-up sales in Kendall Whittier parking lots. Visit their website and tap “This week’s newsletter” for the most up-to-date list.
• Beer & wine delivery available
• Online ordering for delivery
Ziegler Art & Frame
• Custom framing orders will be by appointment only
• Curbside drop off and pick up available
• Customers asked to wear a mask
• Customers will not be able to handle mat and frame supplies
Kendall Whittier Main Street is a nonprofit organization that inspires the ongoing revitalization and growth of a historic and cultural neighborhood in Tulsa, striving to transform it back to a thriving, walkable commercial district. Kendall Whittier is a Certified Cultural District.
For more information about the Kendall Whittier Main Street, please call or text 918-633-1934 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.