It's Second Thursday Art Walk in Kendall Whittier! Here are some things going on tonight!
- 473 is open with a heated patio tent!
- Bobby Pin has art by Chelsea McShane!
- Calaveras Mexican Grill is a hot spot for dinner!
- Circle Cinema is hosting QT8: The First Eight w/director Tara Wood!
- Heirloom Rustic Ales and The STEMcell Science Shop are hosting Think & Drink: Electrons, Nanotechnology, and Early Earth!
- Pancho Anaya Bakery is open until 9 p.m.!
- The ReVue @ Thelma's Bar has free nachos for Happy Hour starting at 6pm!
- The Whittier Bar is open, and catch Las Nubes from 9-10pm!
- Whitty Books has the Whitty Books Workshop with Tiny Things by Bowen tonight! ... See MoreSee Less
5 days ago
BREAKING: Kendall Whittier announces a K9s of K-Dub 2020 calendar! This 13-month calendar will be on sale after Thanksgiving in select Kendall Whittier businesses for $20 and features 16 adorable K-Dub pups!
One-hundred percent of the proceeds go to supporting the Kendall Whittier area! ... See MoreSee Less
6 days ago
😍😍😍 We love it!We are so happy to have @tulsafarmersmarket host their Winter Market right down the street from us in Whittier Square! You will find seasonal produce, responsibly raised meats & dairy, honey, crafts and so much more!
Welcome to the neighborhood. 💕
#heirloomrusticales #tulsa #oklahoma #drinklocal #eatlocal #shoplocal ... See MoreSee Less
1 week ago