We're thrilled to announce a new collaboration between Kendall Whittier Main Street and Lobeck Taylor Family Foundation to create vibrant places, attractive destinations, and civic pride through public art in Kendall Whittier.
Kendall Whittier Walls presented by Lobeck Taylor Family Foundation will fund the creation of five murals throughout Kendall Whittier in Spring 2019! 😊
A request for qualifications is being issued to professional artists or artist teams with public mural project experience. Artists are encouraged to learn more about the program at visitKendallWhittier.com/walls.
Stay tuned for more art coming soon! ... See MoreSee Less
4 days ago
I would donate the front of my Quonset hut! I would love to have a mural on it! Lots of visibility too!
LOVE THIS! 😍
YAAAAAS. Amazing. Couldn’t love anything more.
This is wonderful news Whittier Square has always held a special place in my heart. Like one of the original sites for Ike’s Chili and the little Tamale man Dad always brought tamales home as a special treat.
Josh Butts William Franklin Aaron Whisner
That is my favorite mural. Love that design!
Woohoo!! East side of Flash Flood Print Studios is a great potential location!
Saturday, December 8, will be another amazing day in Kendall Whittier!
* The second big weekend of pop up shopping happens from 11:00am - 6:00pm at the Fair Fellow Jolly Holiday Pop-up Shops! Over a dozen local makers will have pop ups at your favorite KW businesses, including Fair Fellow Coffee Roasters, Bobby Pin, Whitty Books, The STEMcell Science Shop, Orth Contemporary, and Studio 75!
* Tulsa Foundation for Architecture is bringing their 2nd Saturday walking tour to Kendall Whittier! If you've ever wanted to learn about the history of Tulsa's first suburban shopping district, this is your chance! Tickets are on sale now for 2nd Saturday | Art + Architecture in Kendall Whittier, with tours beginning at 10:00am.
* Did you know Circle Cinema still screens silent movies accompanied by the theater's original 1928 pipe organ? Don't miss this month's installment of 2nd Saturday Silents: Oliver Twist (1922) at 11:00am! ... See MoreSee Less
5 days ago
1 week ago
Pop up shopping in full effect in Kendall Whittier today until 6:00pm! ... See MoreSee Less
1 week ago
Saturday, December 1, is a day in Kendall Whittier you won't want to miss! There will be over 30 local makers with pop-up shops, plus several fun events!
* The Christmas in Kendall Whittier 2018 pop-up shop event returns for another season with over 15 local makers! 11am - 6pm
* Just down the street, even more makers will be part of the Fair Fellow Jolly Holiday Pop-up Shops! 11am - 6pm
* Whitty Books is offering a Bilingual Story Time at 11am in English and Spanish
* If shopping isn't your thing, head to The Taproom at Marshall Brewing for the Big12 FB Title Game: Red River Re-Run at 11am
* Ever Something Event Styling will be selling wreaths, garland, and holiday arrangements, plus providing gift wrapping services at the Ever Something Holiday Party, 4-8pm
* Grab your ugly sweater and head to Fair Fellow Coffee Roasters for the Holiday Latte Art Throwdown and Toy Drive, 7-9pm
* And top off your day/night with a visit to the Oklahoma Distilling Company tasting room for their Grand Opening | House Party with cocktails and whole hog tacos, 4pm - midnight! ... See MoreSee Less
2 weeks ago
So much fun! 🤩