The Art Walk this Thursday is going to be the most incredible one yet!
Every Second Thursday evening, the Association of Kendall Whittier Arts hosts an incredible Art Walk. Here are the events planned for Thursday, April 12:
* Tulsa Girls Art School will have their Spring art show: The Faces of Tulsa Girls Art School, 5:30 - 8:00pm.
* Circle Cinema will have a new show by KW-based Adam Murphy, a show with Wes Anderson-themed prints by John Hammer, and, oh... Isle Of Dogs - Advance Screenings.
* The Bobby Pin hair salon has an amazing show, "Los Muertos Ocultos" by Jeff Brame.
* Tulsa Artery Kendall Whittier opens their Oklahoma Weather Show at 6:00pm.
* Orth Contemporary continues the Stacking Up Adding Up - Ward Schumaker show.
* Urban Art Lab Studios has their 2nd Thursday Art Walk - Sacrifice Sale
* Fair Fellow Coffee Roasters features a new show by Rachel Rector.
* Ziegler Art & Frame is hosting Temporary Tattoo Night at Ziegler's.
* Heirloom Rustic Ales is hosting Think & Drink: Indigenous Perspectives on Science and Math
Like we said, it's the most incredible AKWA Art Walk lineup yet! ... See MoreSee Less
1 week ago
We survived SnowQuake 2018, otherwise known as the Kendall Whittier Food Truck Festival! 😁 The temperatures were low, but spirits were high because of a tremendous group we'd like to thank.
Our presenting sponsors, Fowler Toyota of Tulsa and St. John Health System pulled out all the stops! Seriously... Blue Whale mini-golf?? Free plushies at a Plush Animal Hospital?? Thanks for all the smiles you put on kids' faces!
We're so thankful Camp Fire Green Country brought their art show to Kendall Whittier for the 2nd year in a row. We love working with you and having your families out for a day of fun!
The food trucks who braved the cold to serve our guests delicious hot food -- Dog House Tulsa, The Local Table, MASA, Mr. Nice Guys, Pita Place Mediterranean Grill, and The Bachelor's Table -- are incredibly kind folks. Thank you! We couldn't do it without you!
The heartiest people at the festival were the musicians! You try playing guitar when you can't feel your fingers. 😁 So to the bravest souls of the bunch -- Cody Brewer, Kalyn Fay, Chloe Johns, Nightingale, and The Duo-Sonics -- you rock!! 🤘
And, of course, huge thanks to our volunteers who set up the festival with snow on the ground and took everything down right as the weather was perfect... naturally. 🙄 Hope you're all resting up today!
Thank you to all who came out for a Kendall Whittier Food Truck Festival like no other! We'll see you next year for the fest's 7th birthday. ... See MoreSee Less
2 weeks ago
Thank you for your continued support! Your focus on community building opportunities is to be applauded!!
It was a blast my kids loved it thank you!
We had a blast!!
We loved participating and supporting Kendall Whittier Main Street! Thanks for hosting this event very year 🙂