Looking to add a little something extra to your Valentine's Day (or just trying to avoid the whole thing)? Head to Kendall Whittier tonight for the 2nd Thursday Art Walk!
* OPENING NIGHT at Whittier Bar! We'd say that wine and prosecco on tap qualifies as artistic. 😁 Located between Whitty Books (open until 7) and Bobby Pin!
* Speaking of Bobby Pin, they're hosting a new show by Megan Tiernan!
* Next door at Fair Fellow Coffee Roasters, the lovely Emily Webb Design has her colorful pieces showing!
* Heirloom Rustic Ales and The STEMcell Science Shop host Think & Drink: Clean Energy, the return of the popular series!
* Circle Cinema has several things happening! It's the last night of the live action Oscar Nominated Shorts. In the gallery, Circle will have a display of archival posters of Oscar Winning and Nominated Films from the 1970s, '80s and '90s for sale. And the Tulsa Piano by Dustin Saied will be on display!
* Of course, Calaveras Mexican Grill and Pancho Anaya Bakery have you covered for delicious food and delectable sweets!
See you tonight, Lovebirds! ❤️ ... See MoreSee Less
6 days ago
Welcome to the neighborhood, Ritual Electric Tattoo!
The talented team of Dustin Cleveland and Codak Smith, recently of Pen and Ink, have set up shop on Admiral Blvd, one block west of Lewis. Just look for the giant scissortail mural by Donald Ross Scribe.
We're stoked to have two of the finest tattoo artists in the city join our growing art district! Appointment books are now open! ... See MoreSee Less
1 month ago