- This event has passed.
Tulsa Farmer’s Market
May 16, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
How to Shop Locally this Week
For the Weekend of May 16th-
Walkup Farm Stands in Tulsa:
- Abundant Microgreens – Microgreens & sunflower shoots, Saturdays 9-12pm behind Circle Cinema (10 S Lewis Ave.)
- Hungry Duck Farm– Seasonal produce, Saturdays 9-12pm @ 2219 E. Admiral.
- Creekside Plants & Produce, Blakley Family Farms – Pork, beef, eggs, & plants, Saturdays across from Pancho Anaya Bakery in Kendall Whittier, 9-11am.
- Greenwood Farms – Pork, beef, chicken, eggs, duck eggs, dog treats & more! Saturdays 9-12pm behind Circle Cinema (10 S Lewis Ave.)
- Redbird Ranch Fare – Beef, lamb, pork, eggs & some prepared foods, Saturdays 8:30-11am in Ziegler’s parking lot (Admiral Blvd & Lewis Ave)
- Thao Farm – Seasonal produce, Saturdays 9-12pm behind Fair Fellow Coffee
Preorder for Pickup:
- Prairie Thyme Farms – Goat milk, cheese & soap, Preorder by Friday @10am at https://app.barn2door.com/e/QnpJ9/all Be sure to choose the Tulsa option at checkout. Pickups THIS Saturday and every other Saturdays 10:30-12pm @473 Bar (2224 E. Admiral BLVD)
- Tria Yang Farms – Preorder by Thursday Afternoon for Saturday pick up
~This Week’s available produce:
Baby beet (leaves) – $3.00 / bundle, Baby Kale – $3.00 / bag, Cabbage – $3.00 / head, Carrot – $4.00 / bundle, Chinese Broccoli – $3.00 / bundle, Chives – $2.00 / bundle, Cilantro – $2.00 / bundle, Garlic scape – $2.00 / bundle, Green Garlic – $2.00 / bundle, Green Onion – $2.00 / bundle, Mint – $2.00 / bundle, Red head lettuce $4.00 / bag, Mix leaves lettuce – $4.00 / bag, Sugar snap pea – $4.00 / pint OR $ 7.00 / quart
These items will also be available to purchase when you pick up, but will not be available to order due to limited quantities. It will be first come, first serve and please bring enough change for them if you want to purchase them at the time of pick up.
Squash blossoms – $3.00 / bundle, Wax beans – $5.00 / quart, Zucchini squash – $4.00 / quart, Cut flowers – $15.00 / bouquet
~Place an order by Thursday night and pick up Saturday 9-11 at Heirloom Rustic Ales. **Please bring exact change at time of pick up or pay via paypal**Minimum order $15
Orders can be made by filling out this form: