- This event has passed.
Tulsa Farmer’s Market
May 9, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
You may not be able to spend time with your mom this Mother’s Day, but you can still ding dong ditch her some gorgeous local flowers!
~Mother’s Day Specials~
Elote has partnered with TFM vendor Westville Gardens & will be delivering tulips & iris along with breakfast puffy tacos & mimosa kits. Order at www.elotetulsa.com Supplies are limited. Orders are due by Thursday at Midnight. Tacos are delivered chilled with reheating instructions on Saturday Morning the 9th. All you have to do, is be really sneaky on Saturday morning, get the delivery, then hide it & reheat for breakfast in bed for mom on Sunday!
Now accepting Pre-orders for peonies! Sold by dozens only. Please message, call, text, or email for orders.
Dozen for $30- pink, white, dark pink, or mix, Dozen for $35- *red, *yellow, or mix *limited. Pick up @ Circle Cinema
Accepts PayPal, Cash App pay, Facebook pay, or Venmo. Deadline for orders: 11am on 5/8. Email: ANNAHMOUAH21@hotmail.com, 479-422-5500
Give the gift of blooms all summer with a hanging basket from McClain’s! Hanging baskets, bedding flowers, and herbs available for purchase on Farm. Located in Bixby, Just give Glen a call ahead of time- (918) 697-7099
For the Weekend of May 9th-
Walkup Farm Stands in Tulsa:
- Hungry Duck Farm- Seasonal produce, Produce pick up Saturdays 9-12pm @ 2219 E. Admiral (New location from last week!)
- Creekside Plants & Produce, Blakley Family Farms – Pork, beef, eggs, & plants, Saturdays across from Pancho Anaya Bakery in Kendall Whittier, 9-11am.
- Redbird Ranch Fare – Beef, lamb, pork, eggs & some prepared foods, Saturdays 8:30-11am in Ziegler’s parking lot (Admiral Blvd & Lewis Ave)
- Thao Farm – Seasonal produce, Saturdays 10-12pm behind Fair Fellow Coffee
Preorder for Pickup:
- Gnome Grown- Fresh gourmet mushrooms, Customers can pre-order via email or phone and pick up at arranged times. www.gnomegrownmushrooms.com firstname.lastname@example.org 918.808.5477 or customers can message us through our instagram @gnomegrownmushrooms
- T’s Kitchen Door – freshly baked breads and baked goods, Contact: email@example.com | 918-625-6892 Taking orders thru Facebook, text, email, phone. I plan to come to Tulsa at least every other Saturday morning. At this time I’m not sure of the exact time and location.
- Tria Yang Farms – Preorder by Thursday Afternoon for Saturday pick up
~This Week’s available produce:
Asparagus (LIMITED STOCK)- $5.00 /lbs, Baby Beet leaves – $3.00 /bundle, Baby Kale – $3.00 /bag, Cabbage – $3.00/head, Carrot – $4.00 /bundle, Chinese Broccoli – $3.00 /bundle, Chives – $2.00 /bundle, Cilantro – $2.00 /bundle, Green Garlic – $2.00 /bundle, Green Onion – $2.00 /bundle, Mint – $2.00 /bundle, Mix head lettuce (red & green) – $4.00 /bag, Mix leaves lettuce – $4.00 /bag, Radish – $3.00 /bundle, Spinach – $4.00 /bag, Sugar snap pea – $4.00 /pint
~Place an order by Thursday afternoon and pick up Saturday 9-11 at Heirloom Rustic Ales. **Please bring exact change at time of pick up**Minimum order $15 Email Order to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wagon Creek Creamery – Grass-fed beef & dairy, eggs, & some prepared foods, Wagon Creek Creamery will come to Tulsa with preorders every weekend. Those that are on my Tulsa email list will receive a notice when the order opens. We also have set up Fed Ex one day ground which serves most of the state.