Join Chefs Bill and Mikael from Planet 1st Catering as they help the kiddos create the perfect holiday meal!
· Holiday Casserole
· Festive Hot Yeast Roll
· Charcuterie Wreath
· Candy Cane Sugar Cookie
· Hot Chocolate with Peppermint
Ticket price includes:
· Entry for one child
· Enough food for one child and one parent
· Charcuterie for the parents
The small print:
· This event is a kids cooking class.
· Parents are encouraged to enjoy the charcuterie nearby at The WEL Bar.
· Parents DO NOT participate in the class.
· PARENTS ARE TO REMAIN AT THE MARKET
· There is no age minimum, we do ask that all kids participating be able to be away from parents for the entirety of the class — we find that 6-12 years old is the ideal age range.
· The doors will open at 10:15, the class will start promptly at 10:30
· The class will be held in the Demonstration Kitchen at Mother Road Market. These are the yellow doors, across from Akira Sushi & Ramen.
· Please note that this menu does not provide accommodations for dietary restrictions.
We understand that issues do arise and you may need to cancel. Full refunds will be provided up to 48 hours prior to the start of the event. Any refunds between 48 hours and the start of the event will be made on a case by case basis. THE HUMANTIX FEE IS NON REFUNDABLE.
Please note that there will be live video and photography for social media content. Please let us know in advance if you would rather your child not be photographed.