*PLEASE NOTE THIS IS THE AFTERNOON CLASS (April 1 from 2-3:30pm)*
Join Chefs Bill and Mikael from Planet 1st Catering as they present April’s Kids Cooking Class!
• Spring Veggie Quiche
• Baby Spinach Salad with Decorative Hard Boiled Egg and Balsamic Vinaigrette
• Shaped Sugar cookies with House made jam
• Chocolate Egg Creams
Ticket price ($40) includes:
• Entry for one child
• Enough food for one child and one parent
• Charcuterie for the parents
The small print:
• This event is a kids cooking class. Parents are encouraged to enjoy charcuterie nearby at The WEL Bar. Parents DO NOT participate in the class.
• PARENTS ARE TO REMAIN AT THE MARKET
• There is no age minimum, we do ask that all kids participating be able to be away from parents for the entirety of the class — we find that 6-12 years old is the ideal age range.
• The class will be held in the Demonstration Kitchen at Mother Road Market. These are the yellow doors, across from Akira Sushi & Ramen.
We understand that issues do arise and you may need to cancel. Full refunds will be provided up to 48 hours prior to the start of the event. Any refunds between 48 hours and the start of the event will be made on a case by case basis. THE HUMANTIX FEE IS NON REFUNDABLE.
Please note that there will be live video and photography for social media content. Please let us know in advance if you would rather your child not be photographed.
You can follow Planet 1st Catering on Facebook at @planet1stcatering!