Join SoBahn 82 for the very first “Cooking with Sohn”! This class will feature an exciting menu of Korean favorites ↓↓↓
· Bulgogi With Dangmyeon (sweet potato vermicelli)
· Fresh Kimchi Style salad
· The students will learn how to marinade and cook the bulgogi and make dressing for the salad.
Ticket price includes:
· Entry for one person
· Enough food for one person
· All supplies/utensils (these are only available for use during the class)
The small print:
· The class can be gluten free
· Students must provide his/her own gluten free Soy Sauce.
· The class will start promptly at 6:00 pm
· The class will be held in the Demonstration Kitchen at Mother Road Market. These are the yellow doors, across from Akira Sushi & Ramen.
We understand that issues do arise and you may need to cancel. Full refunds will be provided up to 48 hours prior to the start of the event. Any refunds between 48 hours and the start of the event will be made on a case by case basis. THE HUMANTIX FEE IS NON REFUNDABLE.
Please note that there will be live video and photography for social media content. Please let us know in advance if you would rather not be photographed.