Join us for our June Charcuterie Class with Rind Artisan Cheese Boards!
Each Student will learn:
· Building a personal-sized board
· Learning the approach
· Learning how to make a charcuterie rose and how to do a starburst cut on a kiwi.
· Learn food styling tips and tricks from a professional
· At least one food style technique (e.g. charcuterie rose, cutting fruit, salami braid)
· What types of foods to include in a traditional charcuterie board
· Food storage for unused food or how to store a board
Ticket price includes:
· Entry for one person
· Enough food for one person
· All supplies/utensils (these are only available for use during the class)
The small print:
· The class will start promptly at 6:00 pm
· The class will be held in the Demonstration Kitchen at Mother Road Market. These are the yellow doors, across from Akira Sushi & Ramen.
· We understand that issues do arise and you may need to cancel. Full refunds will be provided up to 48 hours prior to the start of the event. Any refunds between 48 hours and the start of the event will be made on a case by case basis. THE HUMANTIX FEE IS NON REFUNDABLE.
Please note that there will be live video and photography for social media content. Please let us know in advance if you would rather not be photographed.
You can follow Rind Artisan Cheese Boards on Facebook at @rindartisancheeseboards!