- This event has passed.
Heirloom Pop Up Shops
November 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The best way to support our community and the locally owned businesses that surround us is to have a space for them to share their goods.
Join Heirloom Rustic Ales on Saturday, November 30th for shopping, drinking and eating at the brewery.
They’ll have booths set up of all of the magical Tulsa-based artists, makers and vendors throughout the brewery and patio.
These are the great folks you can look forward to on Saturday in no particular order:
– Baby D’s Bee Sting: Baby D’s Bee Sting makes fermented hot sauces with simple ingredients. Most of our sauces are raw, vegan, and gluten free.
– Clean Hands: Tulsa based design crew offering street apparel and art supplies. They will also have tees, long sleeves, hoodies, paint, markers, stickers, hats. Notebooks.
– Mr. B’s Bow Ties: Bow ties for the dapper dog. Mr. B’s Bowties was born from the thought that a simple bowtie can snazz up your life! Mr. B was adopted in April 2019 from the Humane Society of Tulsa. He was in rough shape, but after a bath and a bowtie we could see that his spirit had instantly been restored and he walked with a whole new level of confidence!
– Print Party – Fiber Artist, Muralist, and Confetti Dream Machine by Krista Mustain.
– Sterling Williams: Analog Collage.
– Emily Webb: Emily Webb is a Tulsa based designer that is on a mission to make colorful original art affordable and fun! Emily is known for her whimsical designs and various mediums. She will have original art gifts starting at $5!
– Soaplahoma: Small batch cold process bar soap & body products. Hand crafted in Tulsa, OK.
– Valenstein Laboratories – Handmade leather wares and screen printing.
– SuperFunTimes – Vintage clothing and wares by Stephanie Oliver.
– Good Mischief: Tulsa’s vintage, new age, weird and creepy!
– Dirty Boots Vintage: Boutique with handmade and vintage items by Van Noga.
– Noga Creative – Hand blown glass by Andrew Noga.
– Adam Bobby’s World – Mixed media art by Adam-Bobby Farman.
– Jennifer Nicolae: Hair Stylist, offering cuts for $20.
– Chloe Butler: Handmade ceramics.
– Natalie Large: Healing potions.
– Blackburn Goods: Leather goods. Classic design with a modern touch.
– Okcate Evita Smith: Handmade jewelry.
– HurDesign: Cultural, functional, experimental art by Krystie Hurd-Bunch.
– Jake Beeson: Artist
– Higher Plains Farm: State of the art aeroponic cultivation.
– Fair Fellow Coffee Roasters: Coffee samples and beans.
AND MORE DETAILS TO COME!
Dj Kylie will be keeping the place bumping!